Statcounter

Google Analytics

Monday, July 27, 2026

Week Off

 I took a week off from CrossFit last week, not with intention, just kinda happened.  It's always hard to get the motivation to go when you've taken a little time off, so much easier to stay home or go to pickleball.  I went.....which will make tomorrow easier to do.  I also got a message that I only need three more check ins to make Foundry Fanatics for the month of July, I didn't think I was that close.  Funny how something basically meaningless is so motivating, may be I should look at Foundry Fanatic as meaningful, obviously it is because I will go three more times before the end of the week!

Today's workout was a complex of Power snatch + Hang power snatch, my numbers were: 35, 40, 45, 45, 45 I attempted 50 and it didn't happen.

Followed by Legless rope climb, Power snatches

2 Legless rope climbs

4 Power Snatches

add 1 power snatch every round

I thought I would scale the legless rope climb with regular rope climbs, but todays scale was ring rows which I didn't mind.

I got 7 rounds + 10

No comments:

Post a Comment