Statcounter

Google Analytics

Friday, December 18, 2009

Backache

So, I am old and have worked out pretty hard this week, after just getting back to the gym. Now I'm paying for it. I haven't had back problems before, but it's been hurting a few days, and last night it started spasming (sp?). I wish I knew what caused it. My theories: 1) bad setup on the spin bike Monday, the seat sloped down, followed by a hard spin class Wednesday or
2) possibly swimming, I got two swims in this week and I'm a left sided breather, maybe....since the pain is mostly on the left. I tried to run last night and couldn't, I also had two good runs this week but running doesn't usually bother my back. Regardless, I'm taking today off to go to Orange County equipment shopping with Craig, followed by Christmas shopping and hoping the back will feel good enough tomorrow for a longish ride (or even a short one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment