Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, June 13, 2010

IMAZ Bike Course


Reconn ride yesterday. YES! I loved it. I have been so scared about the course and making the cut-off times. I still am, but I gained confidence yesterday. I was able to average 15 mph for two loops, 75 miles. That will do it, if I can maintain for the third. I do need to work on nurtrition, and of course I have to make the swim cut-off just to get on the bike course. Thank you to Craig, we left Friday after he got off work, drove to Arizona, got up, rode two loops of the course and drove home. Craig had two flats and one tube. He changed it the first time, the second time a nice guy gave him a tube, thank you. On our second loop Craig thought he saw the same guy with a flat on the other side so he dashed over to see if he could help but it was someone else with the same bike. He was able to help a lady who was struggling to fix her flat, nice to be able to pay back in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment