Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Embarrassing My Children

There are some mom things that I'm pretty good at, especially embarrassing my boys. Yeah, that's Craig and me leaving for our ride in Team Redlands kit. To make matters worse I was riding my tri bike. I am wearing Brad's old helmet in this picture, it looks better (gotta look right) with the TR kit than my pink and black one. Brad offered to sell it to me for $10 SCORE, it's a Giro Atmos.....oh wait, who bought that helmet in the first place??? Ok, maybe I oughta buy it from him for the $10 before he sells it to a friend for that price!
It is a beautiful morning here, I did a two mile run and my knee started bothering me and decided not to push it so I went home, got on my bike to go find Craig on his run and then when he was finished we rode together for a awhile. Not a "training" day but a super enjoyable morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment