Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer of Family!

Well the decision is final-no Vineman for me! I am excited, I think I knew in my heart all along that I wouldn't do it. I can't believe how sapped my desire to do another Ironman is. It is all well and good and exciting to train for one, and I do want to do another one but..........
Ally my almost new daughter in law is going to the temple on the same day as Vineman and I would like to be there, what is more important Ally or a race, I vote Ally.
We have been lucky enough to have Sarah and Bri, Kendall and Ker and the boys this week, and we're just having a good time enjoying the hustle and bustle and in and out of a busy house for awhile, I don't want to do a five hour ride.
The pool build is moving along fast and I still have a lot to do for Kev's open house and our trip.
I think this is the year to just enjoy family and not worry about races, 2012 may see me back to do IMAZ with Ker and anyone else I can rope into it.
Now I think I'll scrap my run and go to yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment