Statcounter

Google Analytics

Monday, October 15, 2012

Grumbly place....

I know all I do is grumble on this blog, but...well....I do grumble a lot, usually to myself but Saturday was an exceptionally grumbly day.  I had a long bike on the schedule and Bri, Sarah and Maddie were coming  to watch the BYU game[ :( sad but that's another story.]  While riding I resolved never to do another Ironman, I wanted to be home getting everything ready for lunch and munchies for the game, I wanted a quick trip to Target to buy some Maddie toys.  Our house has a sad dearth of toys,  especially girl toys.  About half way through the ride my attitude picked up and I thought maybe someday I'll do another Ironman (but only with Craig or one of the kids).  I eventually got to the grocery store and stocked the fridge for game day enjoyment and had a wonderful time enjoying my beautiful Maddie, toddling around.
Grandma did have one toy for Maddie to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment