Statcounter

Google Analytics

Friday, December 14, 2012

Enough is  enough!  After a month or so of "rest" aka lack of motivation, I drug myself back to the gym, got on the treadmill and started my version of slowtwitch's 100 days 100 runs, I got a half marathon to run with Kerri and Brent in January, it's time to get busy and begin my "revenge tour".  First stop:  St George Half Marathon.  I even have a pr to beat, looking to best 2:19.

Now, I have beds to make, laundry and vacuuming to do and a party to plan, Brent is at the airport and by my calculations should be departing Phnom Penh in about 25 minutes, he will arrive at LAX tomorrow morning via Seoul and Tokyo.  Kyle is also at the airport, his flight has been delayed but I should be picking him up in about 4 hours!  Fun times ahead!



1 comment:

  1. It's called "offseason" Hope you enjoyed it and good luck with the training.

    ReplyDelete