Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Smiley

I hiked two miles of Smiley this morning with Kyle, I kept up very well, I'm quite proud of myself.  Not mentioning the fact that he had a forty pound backpack on, and me.....well even my water bottle was in his backpack!!  It was a nice walk--have you been up Smiley, not Smiley Heights, Smiley that's out in the canyon, don't less this pretty little section of road fool you, the wicked thing is straight up.  I only went up two cause I had an appointment at 9:00 to get my hair done, so even so I ran part of the way down, good St. G training.  Next time probably forty more pounds in his pack, he's getting ready for NOLS Patagonia, and I will hike the whole thing.  2014 is on--starting now-- I've got to finish my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment