Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, February 1, 2014

You Gotta Ride

Ok I finally did it, I finally got back on my real bike and rode outside, no, not spin class, the real machine!  This, for some reason has been a huge psychological hurdle, not worth analyzing, just a block.  I literally had to dust her off, she might need a slight tune up but we are ready to do our work.  Unfortunately you can't do a tri without a bike, and being one of the areas of my weakness, the other two being swim and run we're going to be spending some time together.  I'm really looking forward to the time change so there's more light to the day, why can't California be more like Arizona and do away with this foolish time thing!  The bike actually felt really good and I'm ready to put the time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment