Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tri Dot Training

I have been doing Tri Dot's free for feedback coaching plan, I did three time trials, swim, bike and run and they created an 8 week training plan for me based on my personal HR zones.  I paid fees which will be refunded at the end if I return feedback forms.  Since I don't have a power meter my training is all heart rate based.  So far I really like it, the workouts are hard but doable.  They have forced me to learn a little more about my Garmin.  I like it and I don't like it.  Yesterday I went to put it on before my swim and it was dead, oops--  Then later when I did my run I forgot to put on the strap, I was disappointed not to have all the data, usually I don't really care, so I am making progress, also doing my runs on perceived exertion was ok, but I do like the watch telling me where I really am. I'm in my second week of training, I will update how it goes.  I have a sprint on the books for May, but I haven't really planned the rest of the season yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment