Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Git 'er done!




How fast a year goes!  I'm here, checking in--high energy all over the place.


Practice ride done, no wind on the Beeline yesterday, unfortunately we are not so lucky tomorrow.



Practice swim done, the water is warmer this year but really you can't tell.


Packed it all up--what did I forget?



I just left baby at the bike hotel--that's her with the pink puff.
So I'm back at the hotel with my feet up, trying to be calm, I'm going out to dinner with dad tonight and hoping to be able to sleep.  Call dad anytime, all the time tomorrow, he'll be bored pretty much for 17 hours.  My number is 285, you can track me on the Ironman website or and iron tracker app.
Thanks for all the good lucks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment