Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Training revamp, I'm feeling better already.  Every weekend for the past month has been spent trying to get the Willy Wonka house remodeled and ready for Kev and Ally, we are running out of time.  When we bought the house we thought, easy peasy, paint the whole house; it is a serious chocolate cave they painted everything, even the ceilings brown, paint the kitchen cabinets, order some pretty new appliances and we should be set.  Ha!  I won't go into detail but let's just say the remodeling budget has been seriously increased.  Needless to say the house revamping has had a serious effect on my IMAZ training.  I think I've got it under control but......in the meantime we need to quit calling this the Wonka house, how about "Ski House" sounds a little nicer and Alta and Snowbird are just half an hour or so down the road.

1 comment: