Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, November 22, 2015

T minus how much!?


Kicking off the training year with a little run and a little R&R.  Ready for a year of hard work, note I said hard work, not a hard year---did that this year!  I will try to post a lot to help with the motivation and sticking to training.  Right now--first up--St George Half Marathon/5K in January.  Marquee and  Tempe International on the books too.




Great running route, on our getaway, I didn't bring
my Garmin, just plugged along with Strava, still
seem to mess up the settings.

2016 Reward--Maui!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see people are attending sports events more and more. If you searching for after school homework help do not hesitate to DM me. I wish you be victorious in your future competitions plans. SPORT = LIFE

    ReplyDelete