Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Esprit de She


Sherpa man taking good care of me!

Mother's Day gift #1:  No swim.  Yes the lake is full again, but the swim was still off!
Mother's Day gift #2:  Messed up the Garmin as usual....no stats to report until the official come in

This is the second time I've done this race and seriously I need to put it on the calendar for every year. 
The swag is amazing, cycling jersey, running skirt, t shirts, breakfast.  They take good care of their athletes.  If you care to wait in line there are massages, makeup and polish too.
The race went well, I've been experimenting with keto so no carbo preload.  I seriously felt amazing the whole race.  I did use aminos and X2 for the first time and felt good.  They had Ucan on the run and it went down well.
I was excited and happy to finish and felt great but did have a little senior moment.  I left without my bike, yes, I can't believe I did that, but we were half way back to the hotel and Craig looks back and said, "uh oh, we don't have your bike".  Whew, glad he remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment