Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Cycling Sonoma County


This was our lunch stop.  Dry Creek General Store has the best sandwiches I have ever eaten!
Or maybe I was just that hungry.  We got about 4 1/2 hours in, leaving from our cute hotel in Geyserville and making the Dry Creek Loop into Healdsburg and back out.  Wow, it was so amazing, if only training could always be this fun.  I really can't wait to go back and do it again.  I thought we were crossing something off our bucket list, but when I checked the bucket list it says Napa County cycling so there you go another training ground to check out.


After our ride we headed back to Fort Bragg for our do-over trip, celebrating my birthday.  Check out this cute cottage.  This was our place, just a short walk through the dunes to our deserted beach. We had some great runs from Glass Beach to MacKerricher's and a fun beach ride.


Riding counts as training, right!?
Lunch at Sea Pal and who did we run into--Uncle Mike and Aunt Tina.
We headed home through Arbuckle, picked up Mom and had lunch with Kyle in Davis, a perfect finish to a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment