Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, November 24, 2019

DNS

Today I am a DNS for IMAZ.  I'm sitting here trying to decide whether to beat myself up or congratulate myself.  I will be positive, I didn't spend a year doing 5-6 hour bike rides and 3-4 hour runs every weekend.  I didn't spend countless, mindless hours in the pool or at spin class or the treadmill.  Instead I got those hours to go on hikes, go to the cabin, ski with grandkids and snowmobile with the crew.  We explored Italy and took the grandsons to Hawaii. Weekends were fun going to places like the Center of the World to see the history in granite (ok some weekend adventures were weird).  Mammoth was fantastic, mountain biking in Southern Utah, paddleboarding especially in Newport, beach rides and even cleaning the house on a Saturday morning.  I loved triathlon (notice I put that in the past tense) but it's time to move on. Crossfit is filling the void for now and adventures, this week it'll be time spent with Kyle and Brad in Washington. Today it's a visit to Lululemon  (thankfully Crossfit means I still need to support Lululemon).  Go IMAZ athletes.  Go Lululemon--it's all about the steps, lots of steps navigating Victoria Gardens.  PS: I think I'm going to live in these joggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment