Statcounter

Google Analytics

Monday, July 19, 2021

The Eye of God and The Wall



There it is, after going down the wrong road (don't use gps) we found the right road, ended up passing it, turning around and found it.  We kept looking up to find it, handy tip:  look down.

That was early so we decided to go ride the sky chair and beat up our knees a little with a downhill hike.


The hike down Bobsled trail is really pretty and it was kinda chill way to finish off the morning.



Then Ker asked if we wanted to do the wall with her in the afternoon.  I said sure, knowing I was getting myself into more than I could handle.


Almost puking, still not there.
But we made it!  Conquer the Wall is the official cross country fund raiser, I said I would send in my registration donation and help with the aid station, she said no, gotta do it again to get the t'shirt.  As we got back to the bottom of the mountain it started to lightly rain, after we got in the car and out of the parking lot we got a super hard rain and lightning storm--good timing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment