Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Accomplishment/Disaccomplishment

 Accomplished:  Oil change and tire rotation!

                           Crossfit- "All Hands on Deck" score = 2+409

Disaccomplishment:    


 When the flooring guys pulled out the washer/dryer, guess what--purple walls, not too big of a deal, but we had them leave the washer and dryer out so we could paint behind it, todays project, and hopefully, get the hook up done.  BUT-- I said, "oh let me take a look at the other closet, sure enough--purple, there were also remnants of royal purple carpet adhered to the wall.  How did I miss seeing that?  Oh well, it wouldn't have made a difference, I would have said not a big deal, it's just paint. I guess it was the color of the time. Looks easy, but just noticed there's no baseboard in there either, so I should have added to my accomplishment list, bought baseboard.  Disaccomplishment:  baseboard just adds to the project. this should be done by tomorrow, ha check back in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment