Statcounter

Google Analytics

Thursday, September 17, 2026

She Gets It


Well my new club arrived, and instead of sending me a woman's club, shortened 1" I got a mens club, not shortened.  Luckily they sent me a return label and have placed a replacement order.  Hopefully I'll get the right one this time, I've been golfing fair---I'm happy with my progress so far.  I got to golf with Kev, Craig and Jack when we were in Maine and that was very fun.  We golfed at Hampden CC, when we go back in October I want to check out Foxcroft to see if we want to buy season passes for next summer. Tonight is Pam's Pink Par-Tee, Melissa just texted me it's also wear pink, Kerri would be so proud if I go buy more golf clothes!  
Yesterday morning we took out the ball machine and I really focused on my backhand, forehand drives, muscle memory, good muscle memory is kicking in and I felt like I was making good progress.  Now if my opponents would just hit it to me, you know right to me, like the ball machine does.  I was going to go this morning and drill more on my scorpions and overheads but just didn't get there.  We played last night and I had some great shots but also missed some ridiculously easy shots which is very aggravating.  Crossfit this morning was running, which is a nope for me so I'm headed to the garage to get some bench presses in, golf tonight and calling it good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment