Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chain Gang

We had a great weekend in Utah meeting our new granddaughter, what fun to have a baby girl in the family!  I am truly blessed.  Craig and I left Thursday evening and went to St. George.  Friday morning we ran part of the marathon course.  Craig drove up the canyon (thru the chain gang!) and dropped me off by the side of the road.
Me:    Really you're dropping me off here?
Craig:  Well yeah, isn't that the plan, then I'll drive down hill and run up to meet, you only have to run down hill because I am so kind!

Me:  Umm honey did you see those guests of the state, or maybe guests of Washington Co, I'm not sure, picking up trash?


Craig: Yeah?????  What a great idea having them out here to clean the course, what is with all of these marathon/Ironman people training out here and leaving such a mess.
Me:  Ok so you're fine with me running all by myself down the hill, through the chain gang.........

Yep I did it, he left me, and actually let me just give a big thank you to the guests for the great job they were doing cleaning the course that they didn't mess up.

Anyway, good run (note to self: don't wear pink Nike running shirt)
Great trip to visit with family, all in all a very nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment