Statcounter

Google Analytics

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Reprise, Really?

A do-over?
Craig and Kevin did Ironman St. George 2010, Craig survived with many thanks to the calming influence of his sherpa (Kev).  It was a one and done deal.  But there were some very extenuating circumstances limiting, ratiionalizing or explaining how he did.  The training leading up to it was practically nonexistent due to selling and starting a new business, a major move, family activities, cycling races etc.  I kinda thought maybe he would like a do-over, but he has always insisted NOT.  The other morning I mentioned something about him doing IMAZ with me 2012, and then I asked, would you rather do IMAZ or train for Revenge of St. George?  He said St. George! I wasn't too surprised although I don't think he would have admitted it.  I think future race plans will be the topic of our conversation on the way to the St. George Marathon tomorrow. Oh yeah and BTW  I am requesting prayers, positive thoughts, good Karma for Saturday.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment