Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, November 5, 2011

No gear=New running clothes


So I think I've figured out my nightmares about not having gear!  Friday Craig and I went to St. George so I could do a Runners Series race.  No stress, I just have to complete a 5k with my cute daughter in law for company.  We got to St. G, ready to check into our hotel, and guess what--no gear, that's right, I forgot the whole darned thing, and what's more I didn't even miss it till we got to St. George.  Luckily I had my running shoes on and a quick trip to Target for some running tights and a jersey saved the day.  A quick trip to Target would not save Ironman!  One race down, one more to go, I think I'm doing the St. George half in January.  I'll put up a picture of Ally and me when they're up.  Craig and Kev did the half, it was fun to get to spend some time with Kev and Ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment