Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

D1NE

Ok, what the heck does that title mean--Day 1, No Excuses!!!  I went to bed early last night, about 9:00 was just asleep when I heard my phone ringing in the family room, went to get it but I missed the call (couldn't see who it was without my glasses!).  Brad was out and just then I heard the front door open, "Brad, did you just call me?"  "Yeah mom I just called you."  Ok, son goodnight,  W A I T
that wasn't Brad's voice, close, very close, not Brad.  Brent's head popped around the corner just then!  I was expecting him late tonight but he skipped out a day early.  This called for hugs, conversation and a late night Cuca's run.  Needless to say when the 4:50 alarm rang I didn't want to get up, but.... I did. 
Spin today, yoga tonight if the boys aren't home, they're talking about surfing and climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment