Statcounter

Google Analytics

Monday, September 23, 2019

CrossFit Games?

A few years ago I did one CrossFit class which I posted about here.  I liked the workout but wasn't too crazy about the whole gym so never went back.  About a month ago we decided to give CrossFit Yucaipa a try since our running isn't going so great and we need some strength training for these old bones and muscles.  We liked the gym, it's been a good fit for us, so we've been going for about a month. I got a message from Kerri yesterday:
Yep, she did it, I'm registered.  I'm not sure exactly how this even works, or how I'll do.  I think we're going to be on vacation during part of it.  Not to worry, she says, we can drop-in wherever.  Well I'll keep this updated, pretty sure there's got to be some recognition for being last in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment