Statcounter

Google Analytics

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Last Minute Plans

I unexpectedly had last Friday afternoon through Tuesday off.  Thank you major software updates at work (no thank you this morning when nothing worked). We got as far as our favorite boondocking spot Friday, rode Secret Sauce again Saturday.  Oh yeah and Secret Sauce is really intermediate not beginner!  I didn't realize that until studying the trail map after the ride while plotting our next ride.  It went well, I hear words of advice from the boys all the time when I ride, from Kyle, "there's no shame in walking uphill when mountain biking", from Brad, "keep your butt back".  Wise words which have saved my butt to be sure. I was hesitant to ride Pushing Tin because I knew it was intermediate but now I think I'm ready, next time we're that way.
We picked up a trail map at Eagle Point with good intentions.
 But we did a little exploring around Puffer.

 We forded the lake, okay just kidding, but we did ford a mud puddle.

                   



Sat on the deck, planning the new cabin! Killer view can you see the stream?




          Moo'd at cows that dropped by for breakfast.

Planned my retirement date!


Deep breaths of clean air and relaxation!


No comments:

Post a Comment