Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, May 2, 2020

GoPro Dust



I dusted off the GoPro and got a little serious about learning to use it with Brent here to tutor me.  He left me with the advice to use it all the time and watch one youtube video a day; so here I am, as puzzled, stumped, stymied as ever.  I took it out to this morning to San Timoteo, they've opened some of the trails and so we hiked the nature preserve today.  I took lots of short clips and managed to let the GoPro create the video for me, not bad, they even put the music in.  But....I can't get the video out of the app, I'm not sure if the file is too big or maybe my computer is too not updated. My first video was Papa giving Reese a KitKat right before they had to leave--favorite grandpa!  I'm going to try to put it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment