Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

A little break from CrossFit



 Brad gave us Brian Head lift tickets for Christmas so we skied Brian Head on Thursday, it was the most gorgeous blue bird day.  Thank you Brad!!!!  It was really fun.

Thursday night I rolled the 850, I was trying to get from the meadow to the trail with the trailer on the back, I almost made it but near the top I just couldn't push it up, and started to curve back down, I was standing on the high side thinking I could pull it out, but no. Luckily I'm ok, just a little back pain, I landed across the running boards.  The 850 is fine, but it came up out of the powder with no windshield, I dug everywhere but couldn't find it.

Brian and Sarah and family and Kyle and Rachel met us and we had a great weekend of fun riding.  Maddie continues to command the machines and took over the 440, and had speed lessons from Uncle Kyle.  Katie finally decided she was going to ride and conquered her (well founded) fear and ran the Sno Sports eight times ("because I'm 8") around the turnaround.

Back to CrossFit this morning, wondering if my back would be ok, it really didn't hurt anymore than it does anyway.

                                                              

This was today, broken into 10 set, I got through 8 and almost had 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment