Statcounter

Google Analytics

Thursday, April 11, 2024

More Bad

 More bad Pickleball, I went to the Sketchers store today (gotta blame it on the shoes) while I was there a child Facetimed me.  

Him:  Where are you Mom?

Me:  I'm at the Sketchers store.

Him: Mom, you are not old enough to be at the Sketchers store!!  (I am) Why are you there? 

Me: I need new Pickleball shoes

Him:  Don't you have Pickleball shoes?  You need some real court shoes.

Me:  But son, they even make slip on Pickleball shoes!

Him:  Mom you gotta get outta that store right now! Just order more No Bull's

Me:  Ok, I was just going to Costco anyway, I'm buying your girls the 20' Sea Serpent Sprinkler, which by the way is going home with you! (I also had to get them a 5 pack of Hello Kitty toothbrushes, while I was there. I don't know how I end up coming home with "stuff" but those toothbrushes are very cute!)

No shoes, but I could take up running through the serpent sprinkler as my next sport.




No comments:

Post a Comment