Statcounter

Google Analytics

Friday, April 5, 2024

Pickleball Shoes

 We had a very good Pickleball Lesson today and an open invitation to play at Sun City whenever we want. I'm trying to solve my ongoing shoe issues, should be a fun problem to have right?  My first pair came up too high under my ankles, so those were not good.  Pair #2 NoBull court trainers, I really, really like this pair, it's comfortable under my ankles and I can use them for CrossFit, my only complaint is they are very hot.  They're not mesh and have--I'm not sure how to describe it but a dotty fabric upper which looks really nice, but doesn't breathe and recently the toes on my left foot have felt a little pinched. Pair #3 a pair of hot pink Babbolat's.  Known for being cut low, no problem with the ankles, but also a little on the narrow side, ok, but just not "the" shoe. Pair #4, reviews said cut wide and high in the toe box, sounded good but didn't work for me.  The Tyrol Strikers are heavy, clunky, stiff, and still irritated my toes.  I'm  on the hunt for the perfect pair with no toe squish.  I think I'm ordering a pair of Nike's next and there is a Sketchers store I might check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment