Statcounter

Google Analytics

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WalMart Awareness


Ok, I admit it, I'm a WalMart shopper. I didn't sleep well last night and finally got up at 4:00 am and decided I would go to WalMart, and then do a ten mile run when I got home. I promised Kyle I would get him a bike lock for his mountain bike. Since when did WalMart change their hours!!! Now it doesn't open till 8:00 am. And why, I'm sure you're wondering am I posting this on my training blog, well, i'm using it as my excuse for not running this morning. I went home annoyed, instead of running decided to make some banana bread with the decidedly old bananas on the counter, made breakfast and lunches, drove Kyle to seminary and decided to lift weights for about 15 minutes at the gym. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment