Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, September 4, 2010

When I am an old woman I shall.....

Wear purple with a red hat....Naw...when I am an old woman I shall ride my bike:
Now some may argue I am already an old woman; point well taken. In fact I have even been told that I am too old for the outdoors. I will choose to laugh rather than respond, heaven forbid my inhibitory neuron misfire.
Today I had a really good ride, lately it seems all my rides have just been slogging it out, but today it all came together and it was a good ride. It was the kind of ride that leaves you smiling and energized and happy with your accomplishment for those few hours. To make the day even better I actually made it to the Saturday yoga class, I haven't been in so long I didn't know the instructor was a sub, but she was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment