Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, December 18, 2011

2012 Planning

January:  St. George Half Marathon/5K still haven't decided which distance.  Hotel reservation made.                                        DONE!!!!!!!CHECK!!!!!
February:  Tour de Palm Springs  (maybe, not totally committed it's been so cold!)
April:  Training plan begins April 23
May: St George Tri  ?????  Rio Salado Tri????
June:  Utah Valley Marathon, Craig and I are in, registration done!  BQ for Craig---
July:  Spudman, July 28, gotta enter the lottery in Jan.
August:  Thinking about the Utah Half Aug. 25
September:
October:  St. George Marathon Oct. 6
November:  IMAZ aka Death!
I need a half iron distance race around Sept. 15 for my training plan, it's looking like the Utah Half in August unless I procrastinate and then it will probably be Soma.  I'll probably do the swimming event in Tempe Town Lake before IMAZ, maybe Rio Salado tri in May instead of St. George.  Lots of maybe stuff going through my head but at least I'm starting to sketch it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment