Statcounter

Google Analytics

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Utah Valley Marathon....

I think the picture says it all....I was slow, ok buck up, you finished and you're moving forward.  (Pep talk to self!)  The buses were early, I don't think I slept at all the night before.  The start line is in Wallsburg, seven miles or so from the turn off on Hwy 189 (the canyon).  The first seven are pretty easy then when you hit the canyon you hit some pretty nice uphill, about that time you begin to notice the altitude if you live at sea level like me.  Just need to train more, stick to it, train more, stick to it.  So easy to say, so hard to do.  Craig and I were in Atlanta last week, next weekend Ker and Kael are coming down and Bri and Sarah (yay full house), then we're off to Northern Cal for an anniversary party and we need to squeeze in another trip to get the condo ready to rent.....ahh.....training days?

No comments:

Post a Comment