Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beach ride

Saturday Craig and I rode our bikes to the beach, my Garmin data link is on our family blog.  It was a good ride, I have sooo much work to do before November.  I tried to stay on Craig's wheel because of the headwind, each time I came up out of the saddle through the washes I thought,  "Thank you Willem!"  Spin class paying off.  The downside to spin class...for 76 miles all I could hear in my brain was "I'm not going to write you a love song....." I don't even know the rest of the words! This was my longest training ride so far this year, I have many more to do. Training has been going as well as can be expected given that fact that life is not all about training, and there is a lot going on!  I am going to try to get a long ride in Friday morning before we leave for Hawaii, in Hawaii it's just a lot of running and swimming.  I am so excited to go, it's Craig, Kyle, Brad and me.  The boys just want to surf, I definitely want to learn to stand up paddle board, and depending maybe I'll even take a surf lesson. I'm trying to challenge myself to do something outside my comfort zone. I am looking forward to snorkeling and just hanging out with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment