Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yoga


Craig gave me a membership to the Yoga Room for my birthday, I am really enjoying it.  I appreciate it, I probably wouldn't have done it for myself, it seems a bit decadent having a gym membership and Yoga Room!  When I trained for IMAZ 2010 I give total credit to yoga for getting there uninjured.  My training is so so, lacking a lot of intensity but I am loving yoga and trying to make room for it.  Tonight I did a headstand, yay, sounds easy but, yeah easy when I was about 20 years younger!  This morning was 45 minute spin and half hour run, tomorrow one hour swim and one hour run.  I just realized today how fast the St. George marathon is creeping up on us, some year I am really going to go all out for it, but once again not this year!  Just a long slow run, last long slow run for IMAZ,  still thinking about SOMA for my half, anyone else in?

1 comment: