Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Back to the training

Vacation is over!  Really it's still July but we're back from Hawaii and Brad starts school Aug 7, way too soon!  I rode 37 miles today, should have been 4 hours, I have to pay a little more attention to the training plan, I got an hour swim and an hour and a half yoga class, so it was a good day.  Bri, Sarah and Maddie came for the afternoon and played in the pool and had dinner with us.  The Hawaii pics are on the other computer but I will post a few of my training pics.  There was the OWS in Waimea Bay, stand up paddle boarding--that counts too right, cross training, another cross training day hiking to Waimano Falls and jumping off the rocks, lots of snorkeling, Craig did quite a bit of running, me not so much running.  16 weeks, I plan on being home except for Labor Day weekend and really, really training.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with all your training, I need to get back on track. I am hoping that August goes better--just 16 weeks to IMAZ!
    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. It's essentially like a chain letter for bloggers, but it's fun and helps to generate new traffic to your blog, so I thought I'd participate in the fun. Check out my post for details.
    http://wouldyoueataketchupsandwich.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete