Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Baldwin Loop vs School Loop




 

Today I got the chance to do Baldwin Loop, note the way I rode it is only 2.34 miles, I didn't record the way I walked it, maybe I walked it twice.  It's a quick ride with definitely more walking than I thought I would do, but I liked it.  Craig is back from SC and we rode it together with him waiting for me a lot.



And yeah, this was my bonk point today, but I came prepared with M&M's.  They probably didn't help me ride better, but life is always better with M&M's.


This is last weeks School Loop ride with Ker, 5.63 miles in 33m 34s--crazy time difference, especially with the increase in distance, maybe Baldwin was harder than I thought, or School Loop easier than I thought?

I tried to practice some of the skills I learned last year at a clinic I went to, it definitely helps if you do what they teach, but sometimes it's counterintuitive, more practice, more practice.  On another note, Summit opened today, maybe it's me getting old but I'm a little more hesitant than I remember being before, backyard trails are really super nice.  I'm going to the high school tonight with Kyle to learn to ride stairs, what's the worst thing that could happen--clavicle? wrist?  Earlier retirement!  Naw that's bad karma, shouldn't be thinking that!








No comments:

Post a Comment