Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, June 6, 2021

School Loop

 This morning I took Moa to the dog park, and finally rode school loop when I got back.  It was a really fun trail.  I met Kerri at the Maple entrance and pretty quickly had to walk a section, but kept going.  It's single track and lots of rocks which my bike handles really well.  I probably had ridden half of it when I officially bonked.  Like need M&M's bonked.


This was my bonk point, my plan was to turn around at that point, but either way would have been uphill, so I walked some and rode most of the rest of the trail.  I'm really glad I finished it because now I know I can, there'll still be some walk points, but hopefully fewer with time.  Also makes me want to ride Baldwin Loop. Maybe next weekend.  


And it's done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment