Statcounter

Google Analytics

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Cindy and Craig

 Yesterday I worked, I really enjoyed filling in, seeing everyone, and catching up.  Crossfit yesterday was "Cindy", you have to know Craig would rather snake a toilet than do Crossfit, but every once in awhile he goes, I guess he was bored.  I mentioned before I left that the workout was Cindy, and I really like Cindy. I got this text from him right after class:


He's still hurting, (or claims he is) and politely declined going this morning.  Today's workout was a lot of bike and for me, and a few snatches.  I managed to get all of the bike rounds in, but couldn't get any snatches the last two.


 And please note that was 5 rounds--we did 1500 twice.  The snatches were light at 25 lbs, I thought I could do 35, but nope that wasn't happening this morning.  We helped mom in her backyard this morning, she's getting ready for company, it's looking really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment