Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday iPod


I had a good 5 mile run this morning, nice to be wired again. I love this iPod, it's just like my old one that got rained out at the St. George Marathon. I particularly like it because it is pink and my boys never borrowed my old pink iPod, not that I mind loaning it out particularly for the purpose of running, however it is sometimes difficult to keep track of, I have enough trouble keeping track of it myself.
Yesterday I had a good swim, not even whining about it!  I read on the Orem Rec Center site that you can get a non-resident family pass for a month.  I think that's what we're going to do so we can keep cramming fitness 'til Spudman.  Who says you can't cram fitness, we're not talking Ironman here.

No comments:

Post a Comment