Statcounter

Google Analytics

Monday, October 3, 2022

We gon' have some fun

 Just a lil bit....I have this stuck in my head from CrossFit this morning.  We did have some fun.


The leaves at the cabin had the most brilliant yellows, it was breathtakingly gorgeous, right as we were leaving the reds were startling to come on.


Commanders, cabin and colors, (and mud!) life is good.
We then headed to St George for our yearly St George Marathon trip, Craig and I as well as Kyle and Rachel deferred our entries until next year, Brian ran and Kerri and the boys also came to cheer him on.  We all had a nice weekend just hanging out, and Harmons malt balls, the malt balls can make any drive to St. George worth it! Ker and I dropped into CrossFit Dixie and had a very long workout on Saturday, we decided we'd rather do two of those than the marathon.  I did PR my bench press!
Today, back at 7K another PR on my back squats.



No comments:

Post a Comment