Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Big Rock Tri-Fake Race Report

Well I have failed at Garmin school again!  Despite intense coaching and practice last night (I was sure I had it mastered) I messed up the Garmin again.  I would like to write my race report but I don't have the stats yet.  Mine weren't posted when I left and the timing company/event organizer haven't put them up yet.  I am anxious to see them because as always my swim wasn't great, I came out of the water and the clock said 24 and some odd seconds.  I was completely unhappy about that until Craig reminded me that if my wave started on time it was 9 minutes after the first wave.   OHHHH, now I really don't believe I had a 15 minute swim but I can't wait to find out.  More later when the results are posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment