Statcounter

Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First run this morning since St. George, felt good, the rest of my runs are all in 7-8 mile range, I decided I can't do those on the treadmill. I used Craig's headlamp this morning, left at 5:00 it worked out pretty well, especially since the weather is still on the warm side, early mornings are cool but not cold.  100 miles on my bike tomorrow--I've gotta get the mental going here, I can do this, I want to do this, I'll keep saying it.  My new  running mantra is "relax, smooth, enjoy--don't think"  Kev added the don't think part, I had to use it in St. George.  He said it takes too much energy to think, so just zone out.  For me especially thinking is not good, I am just too hormonally challenged along with all the emotional part of feeling physically challenged and scared, so  DON"T THINK really helps otherwise I would be crying all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment