Statcounter

Google Analytics

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

Back from another trip to Utah brrrrrrr it was cold. My training started this morning with a half hour zone 2 run, amazing how hard it is to build fitness and how easy to lose! Started to clean up my eating today with the Paleo Diet. Maybe I should just call it the Paleo emphasis, I had a yummy lunch of steak with blueberries and raspberries and then we went out to dinner tonight with the boys. Tomorrow we put Brent on the plane for his mission. Two years in Cambodia, you would think after sending Kevin and Brian off on missions I would be good at this, but not so much, it will be a tough morning. He's flying to SLC, Kev will pick him up, and he'll get to see Kerri, Kendall, the boys, Bri and Sarah and Grandma and Grandpa. Training tomorrow, well maybe tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment