Statcounter

Google Analytics

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

St. George Runners Series


I am lottery unlucky--obviously I have not won the CA lottery, (I did win an entry to a tri at a tri club meeting last year!) so when it comes to winning the St. George Marathon lottery, which I have lost a fair amount of times, the only sure bet is to do the Runners Series. It's even a race now to get entered into the Runners Series, but here is the deal: you sign up for the Runners Series, a nominal $10 and if you complete two Washington County races, one being a City of St. George race you get guaranteed entry into the St. George Marathon and a yucky cotton t-shirt, but hey it's only $10. That's pretty great deal except for the fact that I live in CA, it's a five hour drive to do a 5K. Yep I could do the half marathon, but it's cold there and I'm wimpy, so lets just get this 5K over with. Kev is signed up too, but he's doing the half. So it looks like this weekend is drive, run, lunch w/Kev, drive and Lisa D's big birthday party! Well the party part sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment