Statcounter

Google Analytics

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lose It!

One thing that was a frustration training for IMAZ was my weight. I wanted to lose 20 pounds to be ready for the race, I lost 11, and gained back 3 by race day. I somehow thought I should just magically lose weight with all the training I was doing, while only having a loose handle on the food I was eating, after all I needed it right. Well not exactly. This time I am going about getting a stricter control on my food intake, actually tracking it to the very chocolate chip cookie (that doesn't count 'cause I just ran 10 miles). After gaining a few more pounds back since the race I am now tracking with an app that a friend recommended. I just started it yesterday, it really is an eye opener how many calories you are alotted and what is actually going down.
It is amazingly simple to use and has a large database already. I will post every so often how it's working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment