Statcounter

Google Analytics

Friday, February 17, 2023

23.1 Masters

 This was a great morning even though I didn't get very far.  I was kinda resigned to doing Foundations instead of Masters, the heavier wall balls were scaring me off, but.... I was convinced by outside sources that I could do this and my score would be way better in Masters than Foundations.  So here it is:

60 Calorie Row--no problem

50 Sit-ups--no problem

40 10lb Wall Balls, I never do 10lbs, always 6lbs, I guess I need to step it up to at least 8 lbs in workouts, but I got through it.

30 45lb cleans--problem, I got a set of 10, went back to get a few more before the time was up but I was done.  I didn't get to the jumping chest to bar, but I did them in the warm up so I was happy about that.

All in all my score is 160 reps which has to be certified then submitted.

Diane had a few whoopsies in her path today so I'm going tomorrow to score her do over.


No comments:

Post a Comment