Statcounter

Google Analytics

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Back Then


 I never used to count the number of ski runs I did in a day, you just skied until you were tired or it was time to go home. Now...ask me, every time I go I can tell you exactly how many runs I did that day.  What is this!  

Maybe now that skiing until you are tired and go home is happening much earlier you gotta be able to say "I got 10 (or whatever number) runs in, it sounds good, right! Assuaging the aging ego.
We skied Brian Head on Wednesday, I love that place, it is really one of the funnest places to ski.  I probably wouldn't go since we have passes right in our back yard but Brad gave us tickets again this year for our Christmas present. With a stop at my favorite grocery store on the way home for my favorite junk food, it was a good midweek getaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment