Statcounter

Google Analytics

Saturday, February 4, 2023

"Team Damn Diane"

 I was not going to CrossFit this morning until I got a text from Diane, "Are you going, it's a partner workout?" I did go, we did 180 calorie row, 90 deadlifts and 135 pushups. I had to laugh when I recorded the workout, "Team Damn Diane" is really the title.  Thanks Diane!

We were coming home from Mammoth this week I got a call from Cleve; Siouxland Charters is open.  What does that mean?  Well I'm learning, see when you register for RAGBRAI you also need to register for a charter service if you want to be just a little more comfortable and have luxuries like charging stations, extra baggage, etc.  The charters sell out very fast so I immediately pulled over somewhere on 395 and got registered.  This morning I organized my cycling gear, but still haven't got back on the bike, training plan officially starts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment